Affiliates of APTECH
Existing alliances with universities include the following:
- University of Portsmouth, U.K.
- University of Plymouth, U.K.
- University of Hertfordshire, U.K.
- Southern Cross University, Australia.
- Institute of Technology Australia.
- Eastern Mediterranean University, Cyprus.
Specific course options at individual universities and credit transfer details can be obtained at an Aptech center near you.
GRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMS*
Aptech's international affiliations with leading universities across the globe offers our students the unique opportunity to study at select Aptech centers and then transfer their credits towards a graduate Degree.
Students successfully completing their ACCP at an Aptech center can obtain advanced entry to an increasing number of select universities in the United Kingdom, Australia, Malaysia, Cyprus, Canada etc., and can join the Degree program in the 3rd year. Choosing this progression route towards acquiring a Degree has several distinct advantages which include amongst others the following:
- Lowers the total cost of acquiring an international Degree by as much as 60%.
- Allows student to complete their Degree in 3 years with just one year's study abroad at the University.
- Degrees is awarded directly by the University and is the same degree that students earn when completing the whole program at the university.
- Equips the student with an optimum mix of Application Skills as well as Conceptual Knowledge making them attractive to potential employers.
Entry criteria required to enroll under this program include:
* Specific admission criteria may apply. Please contact an Aptech center for details.
- Completion of O level qualifications
- Fluency in English with at least 55% at O Level.
- Enrollment in the ACCP program at Aptech.
- Specific university requirements may also exist.